iwatch 3 charging and starting problems

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Talk' started by hebrewdiver, Feb 10, 2020.

1. hebrewdiver

hebrewdiver New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    I have a 3 that has been dropped and screen cracked and then exposed to water at a water park. Now when I plug to charge I get a short apple icon then nothing no charging red lightning bolt or anything else. I tried holding down side button and even holding down side button and bevel at the same time for 10 seconds still nothing...Any suggest and help would be appreciated.

2. scifan57

scifan57 Administrator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Either the damage caused when your screen was cracked or when your Apple Watch was exposed to water or both are the likely cause of your watch no longer working. An Apple Store Genius Bar could run a diagnostic to determine exactly what the problems are. They will then tell you what your repair options are. If you purchased AppleCare and if it’s not yet expired, there is an accidental damage provision that will replace your Apple Watch at a reduced price.

BTW, I’ve deleted the other thread you started on this same topic as we only allow one thread for each issue as multiple threads on the same topic can confuse the issue and fragment the responses.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hebrewdiver

hebrewdiver New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    Okay thank you

• Like Like x 1