Problem getting Pedometer++ to appear in Watch Complications

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by HRHEnigma, Oct 14, 2019.

1. HRHEnigma

HRHEnigma New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    Just purchased new Apple Watch and want to see steps on Watch Face. Installed Pedometer++ on iphone, but cannot get it to show up in the Watch app on iphone or on Watch in Complications. Anyone help me with this? Thank you

2. twerppoet

twerppoet Well-Known Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    Run it at least once on the iPhone. Sometimes an app needs this to register all it’s services with iOS.

Make sure you’ve scrolled all the way though the My Watch tab in the iPhone’s Watch app. It can be a very long list, and the apps that need to be approved for installation are in the last section.

Once you choose to install in the Watch app, it may take a bit to show up on the watch. The older your model, the long it takes.

Go to the Apps screen on the watch (Press the crown). If the apps are showing up in that weird hex grid, force press and choose the List view. Scroll until you see the Pedometer++ app. This is just to make sure it got installed.

When choosing complications, keep in mind that not every app provides every type of complication. Especially for the new Infographic faces. I don’t own this app, so I can’t offer more detailed advice.

Good Luck.

P.S. Looks like Pedometer’s site has a help email you can use; if nothing else works.

• Like Like x 2