Thinking of Selling

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Talk' started by scottysize, May 7, 2018.

1. scottysize

scottysize Well-Known Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    For the past few years I've been wearing 2 watches. An Apple watch and a FitBit watch. While I love my iWatch, I cannot seem to get my FitBit friends to move over to Apple. Also, FitBit is setup more for fitness tracking. They have fun events to make it competitive that Apple just never brought to the iWatch. I tried using my iWatch to track fitness, but it's just not the same. Also, I have sleep apnea and track my sleep nightly. With the Apple watch that means finding a time during the day to charge up the watch instead of putting it on the bedside table each night. Also, sleep tracking isn't native, so you have to find an app that works. Maybe it will be in the future, but so far Apple hasn't done it.

I started with an OG iWatch and bought the Ceramic "edition" watch when it came out. I love the look and feel of the ceramic watch, but I am tired of wearing two watches. So any of you long time iWatch wearers thinking about dropping it too? At this point, I'm only thinking about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ButtUgly

ButtUgly New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    Fitbit MAY be better at keeping up with fitness but my health is more important. I had to ditch Fitbit which was tough for me as well. Now Apple is offering heart monitoring... If irregular, a doctor will call the iWatch owner. It's a huge choice. Apple makes money on apps. I get it but they need to compete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. scifan57

scifan57 Administrator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

I've had the Apple Watch from day one and wear it every day. I don't need the health monitoring aspects but i find it very useful for keeping track of appointments and use the activity app every day. I’ve had no thoughts of selling my Apple Watch.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1