Tim Cook Shares that the Apple Watch Should Hit Apple Store Shelves Sometime in June

Discussion in 'Apple Watch News' started by dgstorm, May 19, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Edition
    [​IMG]

Are you one of the few who decided not to pre-order the Apple Watch, in the hopes that you could see it in an Apple Store first? Well, next month you may be in luck. Apple's CEO, Tim Cook, recently revealed that the Apple Watch is likely to come to Apple Stores sometime in June of this year.

Here's a quote with the details,

Of course, since there are plenty of folks out there who still have not received their pre-ordered Apple Watch, we can see how this news could be a bit frustrating. What do you think?

Source: BGR

2. sklein1948

sklein1948 New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    I ordered my 42mm stainless Apple Watch with the Milanese Loop on May 11th. In the order status it says I should receive my watch between 6/23 and 7/8. It would be disappointing if the Apple Watch was in the stores prior to that date and I sill had to wait for mine to be delivered.

3. scifan57

scifan57 Administrator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

If your order is still in processing when that happens and hasn't yet switched to preparing to ship, you can cancel your online order and buy it at the Apple Store. Your credit card is not actually charged until your order ships.

Wait until you have the watch in hand before cancelling your online order.

4. midorosan

midorosan New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    He also assured all of us who did pre order the stainless steel black version that we would get ours before they are available in the store

5. twerppoet

twerppoet Well-Known Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    It only makes sense that all pre-orders will ship before they show up in the store. Hold in mind that he probably meant this in terms of specific models, not Apple Watches in general. It's possible that the Space Black Stainless Steal version won't hit stores at the same time as the other models. At least I wouldn't expect them to if all pre-orders for them haven't already shipped.

The good news is I'm hearing a few podcasters saying their Space Black watches have arrived. Of course these were people who ordered within the first few minutes. Still, it offers hope that the rest of the pre-orders will make it to their new owners before the end of June, and probably a bit earlier. No more than a week after WWDC I'm guessing.

6. midorosan

midorosan New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    I ordered one Sports and one Black stainless steel within minutes of the link opening, the Sports was delivered a week ago and I was notified that my credit card had been charged for the other yesterday, delivery is for 9th June, can't wait.

• Like Like x 2