Apple Watch Price

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Talk' started by cereal killer, Sep 9, 2014.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Edition
    So there is news trickling in that people think the starting price of $350.00...ok $349.00 is too steep. Personally I think it is priced perfectly. You cannot find a watch on the market at this price that does what it does. Heck even a $7,000 + Rolex can't do what the Apple Watch can.

So what do you think? Priced fairly, or are the folks in Cuppertino smoking the funny stuff?

2. scifan57

scifan57 Administrator Staff Member

Apple products have never been cheap but the Apple Watch is fairly priced, especially when you consider what it can do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DrumsOfGrohl

DrumsOfGrohl Moderator Staff Member

Apple has only said the Watch STARTS at $349. We'll see what the prices of the other editions are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple Administrator Staff Member

I think $349 is about right. Lets keep in mind that this isn't a subsidized price like cell phones are that require a 2 year contract. This is a pay once and you're done price. That's a ton of hardware and quality for $349.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Skimonkey

Skimonkey New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    For me...I feel that the price for the apple watch is a bit over priced, since I rarely purchase watches at this price point. However, Apple has been known to price their products at a higher cost than it's competitors for the reason of what they offer. Maybe I am more sensitive to the cost collectively when looking at wanting to upgrade my phone to the 6 plus, getting a new ipad...and also considering the Apple Watch.

Like I said I wasn't really interested in the Apple Watch until I saw it's many features, so now it is another item to add to my "WANT" list! ;)

6. JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple Administrator Staff Member

I still have a couple old iPads that have served me well so no need to upgrade those. But definitely getting the 6 Plus and the Watch as soon as they come out.