Golf Score

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by PatS, Mar 22, 2021.

1. PatS

PatS New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    Can anyone recommend a simple for the watch for recording golf scores. Something strait where you enter the score after each hole and totals when finished

2. inakio

inakio New Member

Model:
    Apple Watch
    I’ve tried Hole19 and Golfshot. Booth requiere to sign in in the iPhone

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

3. twerppoet

twerppoet Well-Known Member

Model:
    Apple Watch Sport
    I don't have any app suggestions, however:

The best place to start looking would be the App Store on the Apple Watch itself, and search for "golf score". Pretty much every other method will net you results for the iPhone and/or iPad, but you'll have to open the description of each app to see which support the Apple Watch. Once you have a list of the most promising, go ahead and check both the descriptions in the full App Store (on the iPhone) and any reviews you can find by searching online (using your preferred search engine.

Another method is to search on line for something like the phrase "best golf apps for Apple Watch" then use the search page tools to narrow it down to the last year or so. This should provide links to several '(some number) Best XXX Apps".

Anyway, laking strong input from the forum or other personal sources, this is how I would approach the task.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 2